Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My 1st Post

I have been following (okay, stalking) many blogs for a while now.  When I am not teaching I love to cook and bake.  I have to admit I have been pretty obsessed with several cooking/baking blogs.  I also consult several fabulous teacher websites on a regular basis looking for new, creative ways to do things in my classroom.  A few weeks ago I discovered one of my favorite teachers, Christina Bainbridge, had entered the blogging world. I then discovered many other teachers she "stalks" in the blogging world! This has opened up a whole new world of resources! I love that these teachers are not only willing to share their wonderful ideas but also take the time to explain how they are using them in their classroom.  I have wanted to start a blog for a while now and reading all these fabulous blogs inspired me to finally start my own.  So here it goes!  Let the adventure begin!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome shout out! :) I'm your first follower!

    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina-
    Thanks for sharing all of your awesome ideas!;-)

    ReplyDelete